Terms of Service
1. Basis Construction Inc. owns www.basisboard.com (“our Site”) and everything it contains, except for content created or submitted by you, others like you, and third parties.
2. You agree to each of these terms by using our Site.
3. We care about the integrity and security of your personal information. We implement appropriate safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to, use of, or disclosure of the your information. However, we cannot guarantee absolute security. You provide your personal information at your own risk.
5. We are not responsible for the availability, content, or offerings of any third-party website or resource linked to by our Site.
6. You will not (a) disrupt our Site, (b) interfere with anyone else’s use of our Site, (c) reproduce all or some of our Site for a commercial purpose, (d) reverse engineer our Site, or (e) access our Site for any prohibited purpose.
7. When you submit content to our Site, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable, and transferable license to use and distribute your content.
8. We respect intellectual property rights and will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
9. Our Site is provided “as is,” with no warranties of any kind.
10. These terms have been in effect since November , 2018. We may change the terms and will post updates on our website.
11. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about our company and our policies.