1. We respect your privacy.
2. Security is important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. We use this information either directly or through trusted third-party companies and individuals to manage, improve, and promote the website. We request these trusted third parties comply with the principles of this policy.
5. We may disclose your information if we are legally required, or to defend or enforce our legal rights. We also may disclose your information in connection with a change in our ownership or in the event of bankruptcy.
6. You can opt out of our marketing communications. You can request that we delete your personally identifiable information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. We will not sell your information to a third party.
8. We may link to other websites. We cannot vouch for their privacy policies.
9. This policy has been in effect since November 2019. We will post updates on our website.
11. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to learn more about our company and our policies.